UA multilingual site, for a commercial activity, is important ?
The ability to present your products or services in multiple languages allows you to reach a greater number of people who may be interested in your online business. Also add a multicultural value to your site because communication becomes International, increasing the emotional involvement of users who live in other countries, not only ... even those who live in your country and have difficulty understanding the language. Other more competitive aspect to be taken into account and which can help us decide to introduce one or more languages, is the need to obtain the best positioning on search engines as a website. One of the ranking factors in Google that affects indexing is the number of people who will visit your web pages or those who will contact you for more information. It is not enough to write the contents correctly, using the targeted keywords must also be understood by giving the user the opportunity to choose the language they know best to interact with your company. There easy communication leads to more interactions, more visibility and consequently to an increase in yours Brand Awareness.
Which languages to choose?
Careful is needed analysis of Marketing or in any case to be clear about one's target, reference markets and those on which we want to expand to understand if other languages are needed besides English.
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, HOW CAN WE DO IT?
Relying on a company specialized in translations would certainly be the best quality choice but let's try to understand what it would entail: in terms of costs, an increase dictated by the number of pages, the number of languages and the amount of translations requested from the agency (for a periodic need for updates on the site). In terms of time, on the other hand, the waiting for the translated texts and a commitment on your part to insert the contents in the back-end of WordPress or other CMS. A'alternative interesting, which certainly facilitates the points just described above, could be to rely on automatic translators. Several times we have had this request from our customers and for a solution that was fast, of quality, ready to use without having to dedicate a colleague or an outsider to insert texts to the entire web pages. In our research we became convinced that the Weglot compared to others, it was the best solution for the quality of the translations and for the possibility to intervene in a simple way in the eventual correction of terms and words. We can also exclude entire blocks of text from translations or, exclude individual words that do not need to be translated. Once you have installed the plugin you will have the site fully functional in the languages you need. If you are not convinced and prefer to test it, Weglot offers the possibility of try the translation of a single language for free for 10 days on your website. If you use WordPress, just install the free plugin, enter the activation code provided by Weglot after registration, choose the languages and you will find your site translated. The free demo lasts 10 days, time needed to test the quality and functionality and if it convinces you, you just have to activate the translation plan you need. Costs vary depending on the number of words on your site. Remember that these must be multiplied by the number of languages, for example if I have 1,000 words in Italian and I want to activate English, French and Chinese, I will have to choose a plan that includes at least 3,000 words. Do not worry, Weglot takes care of it count the words of your site! Your site it will not be touched in the slightest, if the translation system is not for you, just disable the plugin and everything goes back to the way it was before.
You can activate the free trial from here:
WHAT IS WEGLOT?
Weglot was born in 2016 and quickly became one of the most used translation plugins in the WordPress platform. You can choose between different plans whose price varies according to the number of words translated, the number of languages and support from professionals.
LET'S BRIEF A LIST OF YOUR ADVANTAGES
- Easily integrated and adaptable to the technology of your website (for WordPress there is a very easy-to-use plugin);
- translations with more than 100 languages are available;
- it can be used by professionals but also by beginners;
- a multilingual site allows theSeo optimization on Google, therefore increased sales;
- Weglot is created with guidelines that follow Google best practices allowing SEO optimization;
- through a simple interface it is possible to manually modify the translations; this can happen when there are words that need to remain in the original version.
- They are also available live chat by professionals in case of assistance;
- is also availableApp;
- reduction of interactions with developers, updates and translation agencies;
- insertion of the language button in the menu as a widget;
- the contents are translated on the server side allowing Google to see translated versions and index them;
- a URL for each language as required by Google (for example www.nyxsolutions.it/en);
- one is available free trial lasting 10 days to understand how it works.